Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a phone geek / wizard

Options
  • 04-06-2017 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I blocked myself out of my phone...and now the only way to get in is enter google account details...but its not working... i need a wiz kid!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,745 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Sign into Google using a laptop.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 262

Charlie19 wrote: »
    Sign into Google using a laptop.

I can sign in on a pc no bother.
    Just the phone wont accept them.
    I think maybe i entered them too many times too. :-(

I tried a soft reset...no joy

262 wrote: »
    I can sign in on a pc no bother.
    Just the phone wont accept them.
    I think maybe i entered them too many times too. :-(

I tried a soft reset...no joy

It's looking for the same Google account that was originally on the device? You're definitely using the right one?

Basil3 wrote: »
    It's looking for the same Google account that was originally on the device? You're definitely using the right one?

I think so...
    How do i find out for sure?
    I logged into any of my google accounts online and looked up the connected devices.... i cant see my phone listed on any

262 wrote: »
    I think so...
    How do i find out for sure?
    I logged into any of my google accounts online and looked up the connected devices.... i cant see my phone listed on any

What's the message you're seeing? When you boot up, is it asking for the last account that was used on the device? Did you have multiple accounts?

What is the make/model/android version? I remember that stuff used to be a pain on lollipop.

• Advertisement

What's the message you're seeing? When you boot up, is it asking for the last account that was used on the device? Did you have multiple accounts?

What is the make/model/android version? I remember that stuff used to be a pain on lollipop.

Yeah god...i have about 5 gmails... but tried them all...
    It just flashes saying "too many attempts"
    I'm starting to think its too many attempts of the signin. (Rather than too many pin attempts which was the original prob)

Its Samsung Galaxy S3

Its a samsung galaxy s3

Advertisement