Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oatfields Wexford- Good???

Options
  • 04-06-2017 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi,
    We are thinking of buying a mobile home and from my internet research Oatfields in Kilmuckridge seems to come with good recommendations. We are brand new to this. How much are the annual fees? How much should we expect to pay for a Mobile here. We have three children under four so am hoping that this will be a good idea as they grow up. During the summer months I would hope to stay down quite a bit and my husband commute to Dublin. If you have any other recommendations of holiday parks closer to Dublin please let me know. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭Benbecul97

Type "Mobile Homes Wexford" into the Forum search bar, tons of threads here!

Advertisement