Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mature student access certificate University of Limerick

Options
  • 03-06-2017 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I was just wondering if anybody had any information regarding the interview and examination process of the mature student access certificate for UL? Any tips for how to prepare for the interview and exam would be appreciated, thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Cupcakery

ruthiex wrote: »
    I was just wondering if anybody had any information regarding the interview and examination process of the mature student access certificate for UL? Any tips for how to prepare for the interview and exam would be appreciated, thanks :)

Hey I recently had a mature student interview in St. Angela's Sligo and when I was researching tips I can across this:

http://ulsites.ul.ie/mso/sites/default/files/TOP%208%20%20Tips%20MS%20Interview.pdf

I found it very helpful! If it is like my interview, it will be very relaxed. Just be prepared and do your research.

Best of luck! :)

Advertisement