Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow souvenirs

Options
  • 03-06-2017 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

Hi I've a friend over from Australia who is looking for some Carlow souvenirs. Fridge magnets etc . Anyone know anywhere in Carlow that would sell them? Tia

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I haven't been to Carlow for a while now so I can't remember anywhere specific, but you could try somewhere that sells GAA stuff, they might have bits and bobs too. Even a pair of Carlow GAA socks would pretty cool with the colours, just make sure to buy them before they win the game so you don't look like a bandwagon jumper :D

• Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

There is a shop at across from Allen's that sell lots of Irish things sweets tayto etc they may sell stuff like fridge magnets etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

The shop across from alans might be worth a try. Or the customer service desk in the fairgreen sell carlow jersey keyring and I think magnets for 4 euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭RoisinClare6

The little Irish shop on castle hill across from Allen's. Best place as they have a great selection. Des and the game are lovely as well.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 12,489 Mod ✭✭✭✭byhookorbycrook

Supervalu may have some bits in the Carlow colours too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,503 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

The tourist office at the library as well maybe.

• Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭Mollyd90

Thanks everyone

Advertisement