Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin - Monday weather

Options
  • 03-06-2017 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭

Hi folks..

I read MT Cranium's forecasts religiously, and am glad to see his reading of Monday isn't as dramatic as what I saw on TV last night, or indeed as yr.no, who give 26mm of rain for Dublin.. (edit: now 33mm)

Have an outdoor gig Monday..

Anyone else like to give a local forecast for Dublin on Monday?

MT's take:

MONDAY ... Early morning rain may be heavy at times in the south, and will then become more showery by afternoon, with 15-25 mm possible. Rather breezy at times and quite cool, lows 8-10 C and highs 12-16 C

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,108 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

National Weather Warnings

STATUS YELLOW

Weather Advisory for .
    Bank Holiday Monday: There is a possibility of heavy rain over Munster and Leinster.

Issued:Saturday 03 June 2017 13:00
    Valid:Monday 05 June 2017 12:00 to Monday 05 June 2017 23:00

Monday will be a cloudy day over Leinster and Munster with a possibility of heavy and persistent rain at times, as a low pressure system is forecast to track eastwards along the south coast. Scattered showers over Connacht and Munster. Southwesterly winds will veer northwest and freshen later, with a risk of strong winds for a time. It will a cool day with top temperatures of just 12 to 15 degrees.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭Jpmarn

Looked at met.ie short term forecast. Models suggests that it could get wet in Dublin between 5 and 6pm this evening. As I post there is persistent rain in much of Kerry and south and west Cork. This rain is to spread across most of Munster and south Leinster this afternoon probably hitting Dublin by early evening.

Advertisement