Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St. Pat's or Froebel?

Options
  • 02-06-2017 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently sat interviews for a place on the primary teaching (pme) graduate course in St. Pat's and Froebel.

I found out recently that I've been accepted to both St. Pat's and Froebel.

Now, I've a dilemma as I don't know which one to chose! Both are equal distance from where I live.

A few teachers I know have recommended Froebel as the training there covers certain additional areas which are not done in Pat's. Is this true?

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated!

I'm hoping to make a decision by Sunday!

Thanks in advance! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ashtims

Monkey09 wrote: »
    Hi,

I recently sat interviews for a place on the primary teaching (pme) graduate course in St. Pat's and Froebel.

I found out recently that I've been accepted to both St. Pat's and Froebel.

Now, I've a dilemma as I don't know which one to chose! Both are equal distance from where I live.

A few teachers I know have recommended Froebel as the training there covers certain additional areas which are not done in Pat's. Is this true?

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated!

I'm hoping to make a decision by Sunday!

Thanks in advance! :)

Hey sorry to be dragging up an old message! I've applied for both this year and was wondering have you any tips? Which did you go with in the end?

Advertisement