Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUSI website freezing

Options
  • 02-06-2017 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭

I am trying to fill out the online application on the SUSI website. At the section where I have to input my address the entire website freezes when I try to type in my Eircode.

I have tried to use Chrome and Firefox but the exact same thing happens. I contacted them by phone and after a ten minute conversation with some foreign guy who I could barely understand, his only advice was to try Internet Explorer.

No surprise that Internet Explorer didn't make any difference and the exact same problem occurred.

Can anybody else offer any solution which will save me from having to deal with them on the phone again?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

Lazy Bhoy wrote: »
    I am trying to fill out the online application on the SUSI website. At the section where I have to input my address the entire website freezes when I try to type in my Eircode.

I have tried to use Chrome and Firefox but the exact same thing happens. I contacted them by phone and after a ten minute conversation with some foreign guy who I could barely understand, his only advice was to try Internet Explorer.

No surprise that Internet Explorer didn't make any difference and the exact same problem occurred.

Can anybody else offer any solution which will save me from having to deal with them on the phone again?

Another computer. If no success you have to deal directly with SUSI.

Advertisement