Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't pre-order games on amazon anymore?

Options
  • 02-06-2017 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭

Title.

Any game I try to look at on Amazon says "sorry, we cannot deliver this item to Ireland."

Anyone else experiencing this?

Brexit issues beginning or something else?

Edit: The issue has been happening to me for a few days and of course as soon as I post a thread about it, it's fixed. Sorry guys and thanks for replying.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,417 ✭✭✭Nollog

I can

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,946 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Use parcel motel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭wench

Looks fine to me. Can you link to an example that doesn't work for you?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I encounter quite a lot of Amazon sold items including games (GTA 5 for PS4 for example) that won't deliver to Ireland. I think they are just listing errors which they aren't bothered enough about to fix.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

The issue has been happening to me for a few days and of course as soon as I post a thread about it, it's fixed. Sorry guys and thanks for replying.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Use parcel motel.

Sorry to sound stupid but how does this work?

There's two games at the moment that are saying they don't delis to Ireland that I'd love to pick up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Sorry to sound stupid but how does this work?

There's two games at the moment that are saying they don't delis to Ireland that I'd love to pick up.

Make an account here - http://www.parcelmotel.com/

It's a parcel forwarding service that will forward parcels from Northern Ireland down to your nearest parcel motel locker.

They give you an address in Northern Ireland to send anything to and then they'll bring it down. There are some restrictions and stuff that's all detailed on the site.

Advertisement