Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PAP2T only 1 or max 2 incoming calls than need to restart every time.

Options
  • 31-05-2017 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello All,
    I am trying to setup PAP2T.
    All setup is done as per instruction.
    Device show online in info area and i can make call successfully, Info section show call in process.

There is a strange problem.
    ---- Caller can hear that bell ringing but my phone does not rings at all.
    ---- To receive a call i need to restart the PAP2T, Phone start ringing for incoming calls but not more than one or maximum two incoming calls after that no more incoming call rings. when i pick up the phone info section of PAP2T shows call in process with related details. when incoming calls block, the PAP2T section show idle like no one calling even someone calling.
    ---- i have tested multiple time but same is happening.
    ---- even i changed the PAP2T device and DID Number supplier, problem still there.

There is something that is blocking incoming calls, after every restart of PAP2T. Allowing only one or max two calls.

I am using Virgin (formally known as NTL-IRELAD) Broadband.
    Their Router is Technicolor TC7200-U

Hopefully to hear a solution soon.
    Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭msmx5

ahamaz5 wrote: »
    There is something that is blocking incoming calls, after every restart of PAP2T. Allowing only one or max two calls.

Do you have your POP2T in a DMZ or have you enabled port forwarding to it?
    If not the firewall in your router will likely block incoming connections some time after the last ourgoing call finished.

Check with your voip provider to see what ports to forward but its likely to be UDP 5060-5061 for SIP/VoIP and possibly UDP 10000-20000 for voice.

Advertisement