Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KNX advice please

Options
  • 31-05-2017 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

The KNX system is being introduced to the new Electrical Trades syllabus at phase 6.
    I'm looking for advice and information from past users to help me choose relevant devices and systems.

Specifically:

1) Who supplies KNX equipment in Ireland? Are there any wholesalers stocking it?
    2) Are there any forum members out there who have installed KNX equipment in the last two years and are willing to help me?
    3) Who provides KNX training in Ireland?

Thank you for reading my post!
    Frank.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,952 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stoner

KNX have a number of people signed up to their protocol. ABB Group Schneider etc.

You'll find it being used with lighting control , some good suppliers using it in this space.

A lot of industrial lighting is KNX controlled over power busbar with a knx control loop again Schneider and core electric sell it

Phibsboro Electrical in Dublin have theben units also very good, they use the KNX protocol.

Advertisement