Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Massey 5455 lift problem

Options
  • 31-05-2017 12:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭

I have an issue with the lift on my MF 5455. It only started this last week but if the lift not fully up and you stand on one of the arms, the other side goes up and the one you are standing on goes down. When I put up the lift one side goes up first and then the other will go up. When its fully up there is no movement in either arm. Any ideas what this could be?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Testacalda

Is there an actual fault in it when you have an implement attached or is this just when you stand on the link arm when you have nothing attached.

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭croot

Testacalda wrote: »
    Is there an actual fault in it when you have an implement attached or is this just when you stand on the link arm when you have nothing attached.
    No the fault is there with something on it as well. I had the fert spreader on it today and one arm goes up first and when up fully the other side goes up.

Advertisement