Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'Not Seeking Legal Advice' (Family Law)

Options
  • 30-05-2017 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello again. For some reason my thread "A Very Unusual Case" was closed on the grounds 'legal advice cannot be sought or given'.

I explicitly stated that I was not looking for any legal advice. I'm merely looking to engage in a legal discussion as per the charter...

My responses to the questions asked previously (bit.ly/2qBLZtP)

'𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑝𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠'? 𝐼𝑠 𝑡𝑕𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑎 𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑜𝑓 𝑠𝑎𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 '𝑎𝑑𝑣𝑖𝑠𝑒 𝑚𝑒'?

No, certainly not.

𝐹𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑠𝑕𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑕𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑔𝑜𝑡 𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑙 𝑎𝑑𝑣𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑕𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔𝑕 𝑡𝑕𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑡𝑢𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛.

I had mentioned my solicitor several times in my original post.

𝐴 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 3𝑟𝑑 𝑎𝑑𝑑𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 2 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑡𝑕𝑒 𝑗𝑢𝑑𝑔𝑒𝑠 𝑕𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑐𝑒?

Legally the address is not connected to me or the other parent, although the judge himself has shown personal interest in said address previous to this case.

𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝐼 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑕𝑖𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑢𝑠𝑖𝑛𝑔

So do I and many others. I didn't get a chance to mention that we are back in the family law court this week.

We have noticed that my solicitor has been giving all of our information to the other party. Is this usual???

I also forgot to mention that questions are of course welcome in the interest of a healthy discussion. Regards
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,769 Mod ✭✭✭✭nuac

Mod
    Closed for mods' review

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement