Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GetReskilled

Options
  • 30-05-2017 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

I'm sorry if this has already been asked but is anyone currently doing or has done the e(Bio)PharmaChem course with GetReskilled.com?

How are you finding it? Did find getting a job in the pharma industry easier with it on your CV. Any other info on it would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 dazzler101

Hi canbajire, Did you manage to sign up to this course? Im thinking of doing at the moment just looking for some feedback

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭canbajire

dazzler101 wrote: »
    Hi canbajire, Did you manage to sign up to this course? Im thinking of doing at the moment just looking for some feedback

Hi dazzler, I did indeed sign up and did the course and while I passed I found the course to be extremely frustrating in that the only the time I ever got feedback was when they gave me my final grade. So imagine going a whole academic year not sure if you’re interpreting and understanding the course content correctly. I had asked for feedback and was told I’d get provisional grades on the projects done at the end of every module but it never happened.

When I did get my final grade I ended up doing extremely well in a module I thought I would do poorly in and vice versa for a module I thought I would have excelled and since there was no ongoing feedback I don’t know why I did poorly in that other module so I can’t learn from my mistakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 dazzler101

Hi Thanks for the feedback.

How did you find the course? i'm coming from a totally different background so will be completely new to me.

Did you manage to get employment from it? Bit skeptical about these courses and how recognized they are for future employment.

was it worth the time and effort?

Advertisement