Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does CEX accept an NTSC PlayStation 2?

Options
  • 30-05-2017 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭

I have a PS2 from the US in fairly good condition. The only thing is, it runs NTSC games.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I wonder if it's time for the Arcade and Retro Marketplace to accept that gen of console.
    I know there's plenty who would love to have an NTSC PS2, as it gives easy access to US imports.
    Games like Raiden III are much cheaper from the US, mad expensive in their PAL incarnations.
    I have a TEST PS2 which is multiregion out of the box.

Honestly, I couldn't see CEX or any store take PAL PS2, never mind NTSC.

It's 2.5 generations back, definitely a retro console at this stage no?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,531 ✭✭✭Inviere

definitely a retro console at this stage no?

100%, the A&R Marketplace would be the place to go

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,544 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

You'll easily shift it on the A&R Marketplace.
    Follow the template there and no problems.
    Plus, those that use it don't mess around, unlike those on Adverts can.

Advertisement