Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a decent Full HD TV in the 40-50" range

Options
  • 29-05-2017 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi everyone

I'm not much of a TV buff but it's come to the stage where I need to replace our old box telly. I hope it's ok to ask here to see what people are buying at the moment, what's good in a telly and where to buy

I'm looking for something to do 1080p, with decent picture and sound, 2 or more HDMI ports and somewhere in the mid to late 40's maybe early 50's inch range. I'm not too bothered about built in smart TV stuff or built in tuners... I'd rather buy a "dumb" telly and leave the smart stuff and tuning to dedicated boxes

Can anyone suggest a good middle of the road TV to meet the above requirements? I'd rather avoid unknown "fly by night" brands too if that's ok

Thx

Advertisement