Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gmail notifications

Options
  • 29-05-2017 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having problems with notifications being really late coming through on Gmail? Using a Galaxy S7 on Android 7.0 and my Gmail has been like this for a while now, last couple of updates don't seem to have sorted it either.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Ya its infuriating. Go to settings - inbox sound and vibrate - and check the box for notify for every message.

For ages there I would know I'd have a email because of the tesla notification badge in nova launcher but no email and sometimes it would take 2 refreshes to load.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭BeerFarts

Yep I've been having this for a while. Had it on Marshmallow and Nougat on a Oneplus 3 and disabled any battery saving doze options and it still doesn't fix it.
    sentient_6 wrote: »
    Ya its infuriating. Go to settings - inbox sound and vibrate - and check the box for notify for every message.

For ages there I would know I'd have a email because of the tesla notification badge in nova launcher but no email and sometimes it would take 2 refreshes to load.

Never even noticed that, thanks!

Advertisement