Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Interior design course with international open academy

Options
  • 29-05-2017 11:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 12

I'm trying to decide if I should buy the interior Design and Home Styling Course on Groupon - it's only €20 (from €300) but has anyone tried it or is it a bit of a scam? I can't seem to find any reviews on it or on the International Open Academy?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

A number of questions:

- how can you do such a practical course as Interior Design entirely online?
    - who accredits the courses they offer
    - how would employers view a potential employee who has done an online course only?

And from the website:
    All our courses are accredited by the International Council for Online Educational Standards

Who are these people and in what light is the accreditation viewed by employers?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 S1403

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    A number of questions:

- how can you do such a practical course as Interior Design entirely online?
    - who accredits the courses they offer
    - how would employers view a potential employee who has done an online course only?

And from the website:

Who are these people and in what light is the accreditation viewed by employers?

Oh I should have said I won't be using it for employment, more to get some tips for design in my own house and I've an interest in it.

I can't seem to find who gives them accreditation for this course either..

Advertisement