Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prince Albert piercing

Options
  • 29-05-2017 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Well after careful consideration I decided to do my own pa and before anyone goes a daft I have tattoo'd before and have done some genetal peircings .so I got all my equipment out and started to steralize everything .layed out all I needed and started with pre injection swabs before I started and being very clean and sterile I used iodine I don't take chances with things like that so I was now ready I lived up receiving tube and inserted it into my eurethra and marked a small dot with surgical pen to help me guide the needle into tube .i took a deep breath and went for it ,with a little resistance it went through my skin ok but the eurethra I needed a little more force but finally the needle was petruding from the tip of my penis .i said to my self was that it lol .i had done it .hands a little shakey and a bead of swet on my forehead I grabbed my cbr (captive bead ring) and pushed needle out using the jewelery.woww I was now looking at a bloody penis head with a lovely shiny ring through .i was and am made up ive done it now.i did bleed a bit but wasn't expecting to wake up covered in blood .thank god im not squeamish .but that wasn't the problem I need to go to the toilet my immediate thought where no no no this is Gona stink like mad ,I don't want to go toilet .i am 38 and I felt like a kid not wanting to go wee wee lol but to be honest no pain what so ever .as I looked down wow there was such a mess in the toilet .and now know what all pa wearers say about peeing once it's done it doesn't aim straight but done the sensible thing and sat down .i have now got day off so I can rest and let it clot before going back to manual labour tomorrow.what I will say is sore ,no not realy and certainly not as bad a some make out to be .well especially doing it myself .just have to wait till tomorrow and start with saline soaks (salt water soaks) and abstain from sex .a little easier for me as I'm single at the moment .i am now the proud owner of my own self pierced pa .call me a mad Scotsman but it gave me some relief when I done it .am I mad or just like to inflict pain on myself lol x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭topcatcbr

I got one about 7 years ago. Really enjoyed it for a few years. Took it out a couple of years ago. The hole is still there. Now and then ill put a ring in.

Good luck and enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Broonie7203

I've had it in my head for a while lol na my dad got one came home and showed it to my mum and she when's mental ,get that fu**ng out .youre not coming near me with that so that's what made me do mine.ive never bled a lot with tattoo's or other piercings but I have with this it was only half a day ago I did it so I'm quite relaxed as to the bleeding will stop soon.quite a shock when I woke up in the morning with blood everywhere .no pain at all but that feeling something's different down below..many thanks for the reply and I hope I will enjoy it only time will tell mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Flow control is the key to preventing it from stinging when you're peeing while it's healing (Which it will when it's healing a bit more)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Broonie7203

I have been pinching to slow down urinating to be honest my firt visit to toilet wasn't sore the 2nd however stung a bit I used to use sounds so used to a little discomfort .but all good have rest up today just laying on bed watching tv to allow blood to clot a bit quicker .thanks for reply mate .all advice is good advice as I say .especially from people who have had theres done so many thanks

Advertisement