Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs asking

Options
  • 28-05-2017 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Ok so I have a girl in mind now im not sure if she is going with someone already so was thinking of asking one of her friends if she was goin with someone and then as we are finished up school whats peoples opinions on a message

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,478 ✭✭✭eeguy

You won't know till you ask. Sooner rather than later

• Registered Users Posts: 15 doob23

Just ask her now, in person if you can
    Worst that can happen is a no

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Davidkiller

doob23 wrote: »
    Just ask her now, in person if you can
    Worst that can happen is a no

cant do person will messsge be ok as the nexttime i will see them is the 7th

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭carefulnowted

A message will be fine, if not optimal. Try not to leave it too late (nerves be damned!) because she'll need to get a dress, if she hadn't been planning on going before.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Davidkiller

A message will be fine, if not optimal. Try not to leave it too late (nerves be damned!) because she'll need to get a dress, if she hadn't been planning on going before.

cheers

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Faint heart never won fair lady! ;)

Tho' given your username, I'm not sure we should be encouraging you ... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Ok so I have a girl in mind now im not sure if she is going with someone already so was thinking of asking one of her friends if she was goin with someone and then as we are finished up school whats peoples opinions on a message

You know what would be different. A nice phone call instead of a message :) keep positive. Don't forget to wish her good luck for the exams (even if she turns you down. ).

Advertisement