Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geoecology rainforest or desert.

Options
  • 28-05-2017 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I'm not too sure about human impact on the desert biome and I think it would be too much trouble right now to try and make one now so I'm learning off a sample answer off studyclix. It says it's an

A1 sample answer. The thing is it is on the rainforest biome and I can't find one about the desert anywhere.
    So the question is, will it be okay to just learn off the rain forest biome essay even though my school is doing the desert one. Will the examiner care or will I still get the marks and also I want to know if anyone thinks this sample answer is actually good enough or not.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Daybreak1500

Sorry it won't let me put In the url for the sample answer.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,171 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

It depends what the question on the exam is. Is the 'sample answer' answering that exact question? if not, it won't be any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭dorado99

I don't really trust studyclix, from my experience they don't contain enough information. I'd check out the educateplus "solutions" which has a good human interaction with the biome ( which will hopefully come up this year). It does the rainforest biome, however I'd be wary of the "intensive agricultural practices" section of the answer; you should add a couple of points from your book for more SRPs.

Advertisement