Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pictures on Phone Problem

Options
  • 28-05-2017 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Every time I go into my picture file and click on a photo a different one opens. Even when I click on my videos instead it will bring me to a different picture.
    How can I fix this? I have no idea how this problem came to be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,777 ✭✭✭DopeTech

nobody94 wrote: »
    Every time I go into my picture file and click on a photo a different one opens. Even when I click on my videos instead it will bring me to a different picture.
    How can I fix this? I have no idea how this problem came to be.

What phone? Whats the name of the app you're using to open them? Do it happen in other apps when trying to open the same pics/vids?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 nobody94

FrostyJim wrote: »
    What phone? Whats the name of the app you're using to open them? Do it happen in other apps when trying to open the same pics/vids?

It's an Alcatel phone. I go into File Manager then pictures. It also happen when I go into video as well. It's not apps I downloaded, just what came with the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

The thumbs meta file is corrupt.

Settings - Applications - Find the gallery - Clear Data

• Registered Users Posts: 13 nobody94

ED E wrote: »
    The thumbs meta file is corrupt.

Settings - Applications - Find the gallery - Clear Data

Thanks, I'll try this now

Advertisement