Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

R.I.P Greg Allman.

Comments

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Can't believe it.....gutted:(, R.I.P Gregg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,265 ✭✭✭youtube!

By far the most soulful white male singer I've ever heard, and the Godfather of Southern Rock, the word legend is thrown around far too easily these days but in the truest sense of the word Gregg Allman deserves that title. I like to think he is up there now and reunited with "Skydog" RIP to a true blues brother.

• Registered Users, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Words can't describe how I feel today.......losing Butch in January and Gregg yesterday....just leaves me heartbroken......I've been listening to these guys for 20 years since i was a teenager....and it's like losing family members. They're finally reunited with Duane and Berry now......to bring sweet music to the heavens! Goodbye dear friends, thanks for all the joy your music gave me and enriched my life.....you'll never be forgotten.

16195303_10154353321910698_7445927083512829324_n.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,306 Mod ✭✭✭✭mzungu

A gifted musician and a true legend.

RIP Gregg :(

Advertisement