Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer lingus and Thomson airline cabin crew question

Options
  • 27-05-2017 6:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Does anyone know if aer lingus or Thomson will be hiring in 2018 or do they only hire every couple of years? Thanks for anyone's help,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Clairecas 123

Anyone ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 68,197 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Anyone ? :D

People will reply if they have info. Do not bounce threads, particularly not THAT quickly

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Does anyone know if aer lingus or Thomson will be hiring in 2018 or do they only hire every couple of years? Thanks for anyone's help,
    In your previous thread about cabin crew recruitment you were pointed towards the EI recruitment thread.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057306527
    Considering that it was started in 2014 and has been active each year since then I would guess a very good chance that EI will recruit in 2018.

There has been no discussion here about Thomson so I cant make a guess on that. I dont think they have Dublin based crew.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

Tenger wrote: »
    In your previous thread about cabin crew recruitment you were pointed towards the EI recruitment thread.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057306527
    Considering that it was started in 2014 and has been active each year since then I would guess a very good chance that EI will recruit in 2018.

There has been no discussion here about Thomson so I cant make a guess on that. I dont think they have Dublin based crew.

Thomson do indeed have cabin crew based in Dublin and recruit for this annually

Advertisement