Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's going on with Resistance RTÉ Continuation ?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,824 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

The thread title reads like one of The Big Bang Theory episode titles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 152 ✭✭Thomas__.

Dublinfan wrote: »
    http://www.iftn.ie/news/?act1=record&only=1&aid=73&rid=4289718&tpl=archnews&force=1

There was a few articles about resistance about the Irish civil war stating filming in October was this scrapped at the last minute or is the project still to air? I can find no articles post October on it neither any filming pictures

Does anyone have any information ?
    I've done some research today before I came across this thread from last year. Still, nearly one year later, there is no further news and maybe they have abandoned the whole project, despite the announcement that the filming has already commenced in 2016. Pity, wasn't the bad like some critics teared it down for some inaccuracies in the first series.

Advertisement