Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psn Account deleted all digital games gone wtf!

Options
  • 27-05-2017 3:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

ok so my account has been apparently deleted my sony i never had any problems with them for 7 years and i get banned 3 times in like 3 months with no explanation to any of the bans even though they said they would send an email which of course was never sent so i had to ring them stay on hold for ages waste a lot of phone credit just to be told ive went against policy and thats it they do not explain anything. So my account is gone which is very frustrating but to make matters a million times worse every single digital game is now unplayable as it is on the account that got deleted i said on the phone can i get a refund or at least have my games transferred to a new account and they just say no? like i have literally 1000's of euro worth of games as i bought them all digitally but its so unfair because if i bought a disc copy of them i wouldnt be in this situation so i have contacted a lawyer to write to sony to try and get this sorted as it is a complete disgrace but has this ever happened to anyone before did you get your games back? Do you think i should be able to get what is rightfully mine back?

can anyone answer my question though haha?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

Can you think of anything you maybe have done which would have gone against their terms of service?

That's the scary thing about digital games. They are so handy to buy, and often much cheaper, but they're never really yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,500 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Accounts don't get deleted when you're banned, a banned account can still use the games and as long as you have the account activated/set as primary on the console any other account can play them online.

Not sure about PlayStation plus as those games are only available while subbed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Did you use codes for credit etc that where dodgy, generated?

Something is going on with your account.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 GreenIrish

its a perma ban so its gone cant play games all have locks didnt have it activated as primary at the time i know what you mean but i can not do this in this situation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Obviously something serious if the account is gone altogether. Either you were hacked or you done something really stupid to deserve the ban.

• Advertisement

why bother post no answer not even close i already told you if you bothered reading but no.

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭WarpAsylum

GreenIrish wrote:
    why bother post no answer not even close i already told you if you bothered reading but no.

All sympathy just went out the window.

wasnt looking for that an answer was what i was looking for but people just say everything but an answer!

If you have a perma ban you won't be getting your account back. People can only guess why you got it because you are not giving answers to questions people have asked you about weather you've used dodgy codes, etc. Try and think what you may have done to warrant a ban. If you can't then you were more than likely hacked.

because i have stated i do not know! READ WHAT I WROTE NO PROBLEMS FOR 7 YEARS GOT BANS WITH NO EXPLANATION I HAVE WROTE THIS DOWN SO WHY ASK IF IT HAS ALREADY BEEN STATED ARE YE ALL JUST STUPID OR HAVE A 10 SECOND MEMORY haha! fools!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,238 ✭✭✭✭endacl

GreenIrish wrote: »

Have all your commas and full stops been cancelled/deleted too?

yeah because its impossible to understand me i know a troll when i see one get a life man!

Well, seeing as you're being a dick i reckon you should go look for answers elsewhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭The Domonator

GreenIrish wrote: »
    yeah because its impossible to understand me i know a troll when i see one get a life man!

Well, now that your games are gone, you can go outside and get YOURSELF a life :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,356 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I'd say you're a lad to abuse people after losing in Fifa going by your posts here. . .

Prob said something horrible and got banned.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭steviebg

Maybe you got banned because your one of those tits that abuse people online!!!!??

• Registered Users Posts: 22,238 ✭✭✭✭endacl

I've noticed an inappropriate overuse of 'probably' and 'maybe' in recent posts..,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

GreenIrish wrote:

Did you reply like an ass in a PSN msg ?

Because if your attitude is as bad there as here that coulld be your reason.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,147 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Ahem.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement