Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stage 2 Prison Service Recruitment 2017

Options
  • 26-05-2017 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Any one who has completed Stage 2 in the Recruitment process, can you actually explain what happens on the day?

I have found so much misinformation and people who have not completed Stage 2 seem to have the loudest voice and on top of that there is little information and what information I can find is outdated.

You don't have to go into scenarios just what actually happens on the day.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39 OskerWilde!

brian00278 wrote: »
    Any one who has completed Stage 2 in the Recruitment process, can you actually explain what happens on the day?

I have found so much misinformation and people who have not completed Stage 2 seem to have the loudest voice and on top of that there is little information and what information I can find is outdated.

You don't have to go into scenarios just what actually happens on the day.

Try this topic instead

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/100294642

Advertisement