Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

taxi journey shows up as complete on tracker never happened

Options
  • 26-05-2017 10:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭

I booked a call-out on the phone with the taxi company which I won't name.
    That same evening there were 4 traffic incidents where I am in south Dublin so the taxi was a no-show.

Why does the journey show up as 'COMPLETE' having changed from ' Waiting for cab'in the URL I looked up?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,063 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Maybe they picked up someone else thinking it was you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

5rtytry56 wrote: »
    I booked a call-out on the phone with the taxi company which I won't name.
    That same evening there were 4 traffic incidents where I am in south Dublin so the taxi was a no-show.

Why does the journey show up as 'COMPLETE' having changed from ' Waiting for cab'in the URL I looked up?

Did you get charged for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

no charge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

But, from a system perspective the journey is finished, done with, no longer pending, complete.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,728 ✭✭✭Former Former

5rtytry56 wrote: »
    no charge.

So, is there an issue?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

But, from a system perspective the journey is finished, done with, no longer pending, complete.

This is most likely the case. As far as the system is concerned the journey is over and it marks it Complete. A better design might give a better text.

Advertisement