Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello All, This is just a friendly reminder to read the Forum Charter where you wish to post before posting in it. :)

wOOp wOOp!! GTA Gunrunning - Coming June '17

• 26-05-2017 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭ Scotty #

Southern San Andreas' illegal weapons trafficking industry rises to the surface in Gunrunning, a massive new update coming this June to GTA Online.... (full story)

6c1c2d14070879bbe02fc487f8e0af78660d239c.jpg

baa67f0a70e08f7bccbfaff8ccb03aec42a011db.jpg

064f1125e6b46f85eab11fd711153e15e79994d7.jpg

Looking forward to this. Some new 'military veh-hick-els'.

You have to hand to to ROCKSTAR, they're great at putting out the FREE DLC!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭ TacoMan

Looks interesting, and very expensive.

It'll be great craic Cargobobbing a few of those anti-aircraft vehicles atop various skyscrapers in the city then taking out any jet-griefing twats in the session.

Fingers crossed this drops Tuesday-week, 6th June.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭ Scotty #

I just noticed the vehicle in the first pic coming out of the bunker is different to the one in the second pic. I think the one in the second pic is amphibious.

• Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭ TacoMan

First pic looks like a Rat Loader or an Armoured Boxville on steroids. There's speculation that there will be a feature within the bunker to add mods to Pegasus vehicles, similar to how CEO offices include a mod shop. I suppose we'll know better on the 13th.

Advertisement