Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Careers Academy

Options
  • 25-05-2017 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Has anyone used these for any courses. I am looking to do one in accounting and taxation.

I have found a course to do online with these guys but looking for some feedback on them please.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 QueenieB

Would not recommend Career Academy Accounts Admin and Payroll. Did it and regretted it. VAT and Payroll is cut and pasted from the Irish Revenue site, with no explanation or attempt to simplify it. At the time I did the course (only a few months ago), it didn't even have an assessment element to the Payroll. When I complained about the quality, I was apologetically informed that they were still working on those two modules! Career Academy only give a Pass/Fail grade and you do not get informed of your grades for assessments. For €499, you can get a recognised qualification and a better standard of training elsewhere. I will give them credit though for very good modules on basic bookkeeping. Negative feedback is very difficult to find about Career Academy because all reviews are vetted. Best of luck.

Advertisement