Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox one games not loading

Options
  • 25-05-2017 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭

Hey folks, having a bit of trouble with xbox one games. Any game i try to load just goes to title screen and doesnt go any further. Get a message then that game taking too long to load. Have tried lots of different games, but same result. Any ideas???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 848 ✭✭✭erkifino

Chieftain wrote: »
    Hey folks, having a bit of trouble with xbox one games. Any game i try to load just goes to title screen and doesnt go any further. Get a message then that game taking too long to load. Have tried lots of different games, but same result. Any ideas???

Same happened to me today. Went to the restart option, no joy. Held the power button down for 10 seconds. Turned it back on, no joy. Switched off the socket and walked away. Tried it a while later and it worked.

Try unplugging it for 5 mins.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Chieftain

erkifino wrote: »
    Same happened to me today. Went to the restart option, no joy. Held the power button down for 10 seconds. Turned it back on, no joy. Switched off the socket and walked away. Tried it a while later and it worked.

Try unplugging it for 5 mins.

Thanks, did try the power button for 10 seconds and removed profile and added it again but no luck. Left it unplugged then for a few minutes but still no joy. Wondered had it anything to do with downloading 7 or 8 games from the games pass thing, but cant see how. Might try leaving it unplugged for the night and try again in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Chieftain

Tried it again this morning and games loaded grand thankfully

Advertisement