Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need advice on my piercing

Options
  • 25-05-2017 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Ive had my nose pierced for over a year now and recently had to change my diamanté bone stud to a plain nose stud. So I ordered some 0.8mm thickness bone studs online but for the last three weeks I have been wearing a stud that's not a bone stud and that's thickness is very small maybe approx. 0.6mm. When I tried to insert the new 0.8mm thickness bone studs they won't go in completely it's like they won't fit at all. Is it possible my piercing could have shrunk a bit even after being pierced a year and half ago ? If so, what can I do to stretch it a bit ? Also when trying to get the studs in I did so much fiddling at my nose piercing that my nose feels like I just got it pierced all over again. I ended up having to put back in the diamanté stud because it's the only one that would go back in. Is it possible I caused the healing process to start all over again and if it is what should I do ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

The guidelines here should help. You'll effectively have let it shrink back, then tried to stretch it up again, so it'll be a bit inflamed/angry with you for a while. Just take care of it and let it heal up before trying anything further with it.

Advertisement