Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

502 Gateway error in Django web app

Options
  • 25-05-2017 10:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm in need of some help with a Django app we use in work thats hosted on AWS. We are getting a randomly occurring error that's proving very difficult to solve. I am using Dropzone.js to allow users to drag and drop excel files into an area and this produces an XML file based on the data in the excel file. Here is a pic of the console when the error occurs

error.JPG

Here are some pics of the nginx error log from the server

nGinx_error.PNG

One fix that seemed to worked was adding request-buffering = 8192 to my uWSGI.conf file but the error has started occuring again.

I really don't understand whats causing the error, we have 3 laptops here in the office and the kicker is it can happen on any of them at any time its really random and I can't figure out why its happening, Any help at all on this would be greatly appreciated ?

Advertisement