Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where did the "legacy site" option go? New format is ****e

Options
  • 25-05-2017 3:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 19,070 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Where did the legacy option go for the pages?

I used to occasionally check threads from work computer. Not that often and it wouldn't be against any rules, but I wouldn't post in work just in case. If I had been following or contributing to a few threads I would just search for my own profile, view posts and then click on those to catch up without logging in.

Now, even if I log in, I don't see an easy way to list all my recent posts

What was the point of this "upgrade" ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Where did the legacy option go for the pages?

Do you not have the following two options (top right beside username and also in the menu along the very bottom of all pages) when you're logged in on the 'responsive site'?

bsc3.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 19,070 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

Ok.
    I noticed something. The reason why the "legacy site" disappeared from the top was that I had plugged my laptop into my dock (for the first time in a good while) and was using a monitor. For some reason, this resulted in "squashing" the top bar. Maybe it adjusts thinking I'm on a mobile device of some sort with a small screen.
    When I reduced the size of the browser text it appeared again. So my panic is over :-) . Also I hadn't noticed the one at the bottom of the page. I just used to click on the one at the top.....
    So please ignore my earlier post. But for those confused at to what I meant, I attach a screenshot of this page. Screenshot inception if you will

418245.PNG

Thanks a million Outlaw Pete for the response

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement