Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert predictions??

Options
  • 24-05-2017 3:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Hey does anyone have any predictions that will come up on june?? for home ec and biology

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 FatWalrus

Hey. I don't have home ec, but I do Biology. Enzymes, photosynthesis, bacteria, viruses, respiration, endocrine system, heart, blood, lympathic system, cell structure​(this one I KNOW is coming up. Make sure you know this), cell division, human reproduction.

That's all I can think of right now. Good luck in the Leaving! Hopefully we don't do too bad :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

FatWalrus wrote: »
    Hey. I don't have home ec, but I do Biology. Enzymes, photosynthesis, bacteria, viruses, respiration, endocrine system, heart, blood, lympathic system, cell structure​(this one I KNOW is coming up. Make sure you know this), cell division, human reproduction.

That's all I can think of right now. Good luck in the Leaving! Hopefully we don't do too bad :D

how can you know if something is coming up in Biology? Surely it's just an educated guess.

Liordi wrote: »
    how can you know if something is coming up in Biology? Surely it's just an educated guess.

It is. But I'm really confident it is coming up. Like it hasn't come up on the Leaving since 2011 or something like that. Our teacher told us it's almost a definite question.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,171 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Your teacher can't possibly know. It's a guess.

Don't take anything as a definite and make sure you have yourself covered for a choice.

spurious wrote: »
    Your teacher can't possibly know. It's a guess.

Don't take anything as a definite and make sure you have yourself covered for a choice.

Yes yes I know. But she looked over the exam papers and all. I'm just telling you what she said and trying to help, Jesus.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,171 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

FatWalrus wrote: »
    Yes yes I know. But she looked over the exam papers and all. I'm just telling you what she said and trying to help, Jesus.

So it's a guess based on looking at past papers, not a definite.
    The Chief Examiners all want papers to be less predictable and have said so in a report, so I wouldn't rule anything out.

Advertisement