Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discovery 3 7 Seater - Need towing hitch receiver & wiring harness

Options
  • 24-05-2017 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Recently got a 2007 Discovery 3 7 Seater and I need to get a towing hitch receiver & wiring harness for it.

Any suggestions for where I might be able to source? I'd be looking to install myself if it's just plug'n'play (re the wiring)

Also looking to get a whining noise looked at, I'm thinking maybe a bearing on the way out or the diff. I'm about an hour from Dublin but willing to travel for the work needed.

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭discodaveirl

Dave Feeley in Staffan is your man or Kings in Wicklow

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

if it has the towing prep connector in the boot, buy the LR electrics, they're about 75 quid instead of the knockoffs being 50 , but they won't throw errors or melt cables and require no cutting.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,257 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Dave Feeley in Staffan is your man or Kings in Wicklow
    Thanks, I'll give Dave a shout tomorrow.
    if it has the towing prep connector in the boot, buy the LR electrics, they're about 75 quid instead of the knockoffs being 50 , but they won't throw errors or melt cables and require no cutting.

Thanks! Where would you suggest ordering the LR electrics online?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

Try towbarsbay, very good prices and fast delivery.

Advertisement