Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV License direct debit

Options
  • 24-05-2017 11:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I live in a house with 6 others and we have had a TV license inspector come by, I'm the only one in the house that is able to pay the monthly direct debit it as the others say they are moving out soon and the rest are already paying bills, however I am planning on moving out in a few months and I'm just wondering if anyone knows if I will be able to swap the details so it comes out of someone elses account when I move out? I personally think we would be better off asking the landlord to do it and including the money in our rent to avoid the hassle of people moving in/out.
    I can't seem to find an answer online, I know I can change the address it's for but I don't know if I'll have a TV in my new place as I don't watch TV.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

Direct debit for TV License? Just chip in €23 each and you go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 katrinarenee

People are moving in and out of the house quite often so no one wants to pay the full year each

Advertisement