Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salary range

Options
  • 23-05-2017 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Currently working in a pharma plant in the south East. It is a US owned company. My role is middle management in an engineering dept.

Current salary is 62k plus bonus, pension, and healthcare.

Trouble is I don't know how my salary compares to my peers. However I have gotten the impression that there is "plenty" of room for annual increments in my current role/level.

If I was to move to a similar role in a different company, I don't know what salary I could request without jeopardising the chance of a job offer.

Any ideas how I find out if I am over/under paid in my current role?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snipey

Goggle Pfizer's, they are better paying than Merck,

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭Prospectors

snipey wrote: »
    Goggle Pfizer's, they are better paying than Merck,

Even with Google, it brings me to payscal.com and glassdoor.ie but it's still hard to find an answer.

Suppose I'll just have to chance my arm and aim for 5-10% more than my current salary.

Thanks for the response

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snipey

tell them your leaving, they'll negotiate, alot of jobs around now.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,299 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I know an engineer who manages a pharma plant (packing, not process) with perhaps 100 staff. Probably on about €150,000.

You can expect the top 5 engineers there to be on €80,000-130,000.

Advertisement