Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living in the past?

Options
  • 23-05-2017 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 22,240 ✭✭✭✭

This is probably just me being pernickity, but is it not about time this forum let go of 'FETAC' courses? FETAC hasn't existed since 2012.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I can get the admins to change it.

What should we change it to? We would need it to cover courses leading to third level entry plus the one year PLCs.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭trihead

FE / PLCs

• Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

trihead wrote: »
    FE / PLCs

Change it to QQI/PLC

• Registered Users Posts: 22,240 ✭✭✭✭endacl

QQI/PLC does make sense.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,139 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I've asked the admins to change it to 'Further Ed.(QQI)/PLC'.
    I think this should let everyone find it.
    It will happen over the next few days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Vlove

endacl wrote: »
    QQI/PLC does make sense.
    spurious wrote: »
    I've asked the admins to change it to 'Further Ed.(QQI)/PLC'.
    I think this should let everyone find it.
    It will happen over the next few days.

That's good thanks a mill!

Here we are, shiny and new.

If there is any difficulty accessing the forum on mobile devices, or iPads, or whatever, please let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,240 ✭✭✭✭endacl

spurious wrote: »
    Here we are, shiny and new.

If there is any difficulty accessing the forum on mobile devices, or iPads, or whatever, please let me know.

Cool. Now I can get back to my full time "it's not road tax it's motor tax" job. Fixin' the Internet one harmless misconception at a time!

:D

Advertisement