Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please help! Cabin crew recruitment

Options
  • 24-05-2017 10:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I currently missed the job opening recruitment for aer lingus unfortunately! I have now decided that I'm going to dedicate a year to do a travel and tourism with cabin crew and airline studies course, which covers customer service work experience and all the good added extras that goes along with airline studies. I am doing this untill the next opportunity comes up for recruitment again. Please answer this part: is this course desirable to a recruiter? Does it stand out,, that I'm showing previous interest in the industry that I took my time to devote myself of the knowledge of the industry? And one last question, which is the best reputable collage to study this course, by this I mean, that an employer will think good of the collage, I was looking into portobello institute? Thank you for any feedback!
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement