Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SUSI - Masters Grant

Options
  • 22-05-2017 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hi,

Im doing a 9 month masters starting this September having came just finished a 4 year degree. For the previous 4 years I was never eligible for the grant due to my parents income. For the first 2 years my parents paid my way through college, for the other 2 I paid for everything myself.

Im going 22 this June, will I still not be legible for the SUSI grant even though at this stage I am nearly broke and I havent been living with my parents or being supported by them for the last 2 years?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,670 ✭✭✭Sup08

You would not be eligible as you would still be dependent upon your parents as you were under 23 at your point of entry and have not had a break of 3 years or more since your last course.

Advertisement