Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Website creation

Options
  • 22-05-2017 8:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a hosting company to set up my website,I am an individual and don't have a company registered, I want to create a website with a service to see how i go but it may not go anywhere. Most hosting companies want details of a registered company to set it up?
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Almost any hosting company will be happy to take your custom, I can't think of a single one that needs any sort of official company.

Unfortunately, longstanding board rules ban discussing hosting providers so Google is your friend here.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭JDERIC2017

Thanks, I will keep looking, i tried three companies and each wanted a registered company. will keep trying.....

Google one of these

Web hosting
    Web hosting Ireland

Plenty to choose from.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Nanu12

Hi pal.
    I give you host and I set up your site ...just give me a buzz on my Skype: pro12pal or here in PM.
    Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭maccored

they might want company info to register a .ie maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭eladnova

Company numbers etc are generally only required for TLDs / domains that are regulated such as .IE
    You should have no problems registering a .com without those details.
    Phone the guys at Blacknight or LetsHost

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭eladnova

Company numbers etc are generally only required for TLDs / domains that are regulated such as .IE
    You should have no problems registering a .com without those details.
    Phone the guys at Blacknight or LetsHost

It's much easier to get a .ie these days. Not necessary to faff around with company registrations etc etc etc.

Advertisement