Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Bray - Boghall Road area

Options
  • 22-05-2017 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

We are looking to buy a house in Bray and have found a great place just off Boghall road. Can anyone give us some information on the area? I heard there was a 'good' and a 'bad' end. Is this true? Which area is which?

Also, does anyone know what school catchment area Boghall road falls under?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,558 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

We are looking to buy a house in Bray and have found a great place just off Boghall road. Can anyone give us some information on the area? I heard there was a 'good' and a 'bad' end. Is this true? Which area is which?

Also, does anyone know what school catchment area Boghall road falls under?

Thanks in advance!

Hmm, the bad end would up near centra. But there's also bad estates like deer park that is down near the middle but in general wouldn't spill out of there. Past that the areas towards he abandoned Dell building are grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 cranmerlady

Excellent, thanks for that! So down by ALDI would be OK?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭bikerjohn

Around aldi is ok

thank you!

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭MadamRazz

I grew up at the back of Woodbrook lawn near Aldi but dont let that put you off. Its a great spot.

• Advertisement

Thanks MadamRazz! We are really reassured by all these posts. Fingers crossed we now get the house!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Bubbles200

Can anyone tell me a bit a bit about Glenthorn / Ballywaltrim Heights. Has this area quietened down. Old news articles say a lot of anti social behaviour goes on. Would like to know if it has changed. Thank you.

Advertisement