Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos - Sim Free Motorola Moto G 4th Generation Mobile Phone - Black

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭funkyuser

ok ive just noticed that the argos g4 has 8mb and tesco g4 has 16mb storage. Still not sure if they are dual sim though...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Both are single sim. Irish networks can't and won't sell dual Sim.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭beauf

funkyuser wrote: »
    ok ive just noticed that the argos g4 has 8mb and tesco g4 has 16mb storage. Still not sure if they are dual sim though...

Both G4 are 2GB/16GB both are single sim in our shops. If you want dual sim you have to go to amazon.

There is a

G4 Play
    G4
    G4 PLus

You can compare them here

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=8104&idPhone2=8103&idPhone3=8050

funkyuser wrote: »
    t...the tesco g4 costs 50 euro more, is it a different phone?...

No just more expensive. I would go for the G5 now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,428 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

jimmynokia wrote: »
    Both are single sim. Irish networks can't and won't sell dual Sim.
    Cant?

• Advertisement

TheDriver wrote: »
    Cant?

Well to be honest WONT!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭jacob2

it seems argos sells a lot dual sim phones i got an alba dual sim phone for 16 euro its a basic phone but can i put to my sim and jobs sim number in it its great if want something more advanced moore street in dublin has a lot of phone shops most of then sell dual sim phones every make and type

Indeed they do which is a good thing

I've bought a dual sim in Carphone warehouse in the past. Also lots of smaller shops sell dual sim phone.

best value is online though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭Charles Babbage

jimmynokia wrote: »
    Well to be honest WONT!!!

Why on earth would any network sell a dual sim phone. Would the phone be locked to two sims of the same network?

• Advertisement
Advertisement