Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problems with PC world.Advice needed.

Options
  • 20-05-2017 10:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hi i bought an acer aspire all in one PC in January this year.I bought this spec PC because it had an i5 processor and gigabyte LAN.I needed these specs for my use.After 4 months use the PC would not turn on.I left it in for repair and i was told it would take 4 weeks for repair.I got a call after 3 weeks to collect and noticed dents and scratches to the back of the computer.Which they admit to and gave me the option to buy a new PC at their store.I paid 650 euro for PC i got but they don't have anything with same specs for that money and i need a PC fast.Can i ask for my money back and go else where and get same spec?They cannot even provide me with same make PC as it sold out.Where do i stand on this one?Any advice on this would be great.Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

A quick look at the website shows they have several different models with i5 processors available in Acer/Lenovo systems.

You'd be entitled to a replacement item of the same spec, or else a refund. They can't insist you take a lower spec machine like an i3 or AMD based one.

Advertisement