Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IFAS

Options
  • 20-05-2017 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone. Does anyone here know anything about the IFAS website. I've tried registering twice, and nobody has come back to me? Richard.

☀️

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭murphyme2010

Hello Richard,

I am one of the admins on the IFAS site.
    Can you PM me the username you tried to register and I will check it's status.

Regards,

Michael.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,001 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

Hi everyone. Does anyone here know anything about the IFAS website. I've tried registering twice, and nobody has come back to me? Richard.

I had a somewhat similar experience, I forgot my password and went on to followed the necessary but all to no avail. Did it several times and nothing came back. I eventually gave up using the forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭murphyme2010

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    I had a somewhat similar experience, I forgot my password and went on to followed the necessary but all to no avail. Did it several times and nothing came back. I eventually gave up using the forum.

Hello Pat,

I can reset your password if you wish.

Michael.

Advertisement