Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

supervalu rea rewards

Options
  • 19-05-2017 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

I am signed up to supervalu real rewards but I dont get any vouchers in the post for my loyalty card points. I have contacted their real rewards team on several occasions but have not got any success. I have also talked to the store manager in my local supervalu branch. Seems like ive been given the run around. There doesn't seem to be any point in collecting loyalty card points if I can't use them..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Have you tried to sign up for their phone app - the vouchers then appear within the app.

I have opted not to receive vouchers when the mailings come out as I prefer to convert them to Avios, did you select that option in error?

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭horsebox7

No did not select that option in error. what are Avios btw?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

horsebox7 wrote: »
    No did not select that option in error. what are Avios btw?

Aer Lingus loyalty points

Do you see the vouchers on the app/website?

Their IT systems do seem to be a bit poor - can only see the last few transactions for instance. Collect a few thousand points a year between credit card, electricity bills, Supervalu itself and the eshops function though so it does prove useful.

Advertisement