Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tracking your shares/funds

Options
  • 19-05-2017 12:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

Just trying to get peoples opinion on how you currently track/manage your portfolio?

I currently have a mix of shares and Index funds on Degiro and use an excel workbook that I created myself to track gains/losses/dividends/currencies etc.

Is there any useful spreadsheet/tool that you would recommend using as it can get quite complicated with multiple buys/sells.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

I'm using an app called Ticker on the play store. Allows you to create portfolios and add dividends when you get them. Only problem is that it shows the assets in dollar value which doesn't give you a true reflection of what your portfolio is showing with Degiro.

Advertisement