Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook help please...

Options
  • 18-05-2017 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭

You know when someone searches your name on Facebook and it says something under your name and pic like "Works at X, studied at Y". How do you change that info? Mine says "Read 1984, listens to Iron Maiden". It makes me sound like an absolute 15 year old wannabe cnut! Ive deleted 1984 from the book tracker and Iron Maiden from Music and they're still there...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,906 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Click on your name in the middle of the blue line at the top of the page, there should be a button on your background picture with "Edit Profile" - go in there and all those bits are there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Nope, that all relates to the photo itself...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

Hi Thagor, are you using an app or accessing the normal version via a computer browser?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,885 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Normal browser page, I'm worried about what people are seeing when they search my name on pc aswell.

Advertisement