Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scan heartbeat

Options
  • 18-05-2017 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys
    My bro is getting the scan heartbeat of his first born, any one know anywhere Dublin that would be good for this I suppose its not to difficult just the heartbeat line ,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,718 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Hey guys
    My bro is getting the scan heartbeat of his first born, any one know anywhere Dublin that would be good for this I suppose its not to difficult just the heartbeat line ,

I'd imagine the best place to get the scan done would be the rotunda or another reputable maternity hospital... I'm sure allot of private practices also have the equipment to do them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

Bluefoam wrote: »
    Hey guys

I'd imagine the best place to get the scan done would be the rotunda or another reputable maternity hospital... I'm sure allot of private practices also have the equipment to do them.
    I meant a tattoo of it haha

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Rotunda do those too if you have VHI:D

Sounds fairly simple, I'd imagine you'd be safe pretty much anywhere!

Advertisement