Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

church wedding abroad hELP!!

Options
  • 17-05-2017 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

does anyone know the cost of a abroad wedding for just myself and my fiance?
    or who or what wedding planner i need to help me with the church price and accomodation for two weeks preferably wanna be married in spain and honey moon there too

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭Sherlof3

does anyone know the cost of a abroad wedding for just myself and my fiance?
    or who or what wedding planner i need to help me with the church price and accomodation for two weeks preferably wanna be married in spain and honey moon there too

You'll be looking for elopment packages so, but like anything to do with weddings they can vary hugely, I was quoted from €10,000 for a weekend in Venice to under a grand for something in Italy. I suggest contacting a few English-speaking wedding planners in the area of Spain you would like to discuss. If France is of interest at all the series of blog posts I wrote about getting married there may help you can read them here.
    Enjoy!

Advertisement